MCF Code of Conduct
Code of Conduct
Fundraising and communications
- Safety and privacy of children is safeguarded and will not be violated;
- Information sources are listed and available;
- Text and image reflect reality;
- Before publishing, content is checked and confirmed by the people involved.
- War Child’s fundraising does not negatively influence other (humanitarian) organisations;
- The corporate mission of sponsors does not interfere with War Child’s mission;
- While organising events and actions, the effects on the environment are diminished as much as possible;
- In communications around actions (also those actions organized by others) it should always be clear what the role of War Child is and how funds are raised;
- War Child monitors the compliance of the conditions which apply to the support of actions organised by companies or individuals and the ways War Child’s brand name and logotype are used. Commercialisation of the War Child brand is prevented.
Added to My report
add to My report